Hari Pertama di Germany
Sampai sini June 2013. pagi2 dari Camping Site of Amsterdamse Bos, kemas dan siap2 untuk ke Germany. first destination is Hiedielberg. apa yg best kat sini? castle le. Tu gambar castle. Bukan aku yang amik, curi kat google. hehe. cuaca sejuk n hujan2. Sebelum sampai di istana, jalan2 dulu di bawah. Gambar2 lepas ni, memang dari kamera cap ayam aku tu.
Naik cable car ke atas bayo 4 euro. tumpang kad student kawan aku. cable car nye macam bukit bendera. nice place.
Meh baca English sikit mengenai Schloss Hheidelberg.
- Nestled in the hill 300 feet above the city of Heidelberg stands the breath-taking Heidelberg Schloss (castle). The castle is a combination of several buildings surrounding an inner courtyard, put together with a haphazard look. Each building highlights a different period of German architecture.
- The castle has a history almost as old as the city itself. The first parts of the castle were constructed around 1300, but it wasn’t before Prince Elector Ruprecht III (1398 – 1410) that the castle was used as a regal residence. Until it was destroyed by lightning in 1764 leaving it permanently uninhabitable, the castle was the residence for most of the Prince Electors. In 1800, Count Charles de Graimberg began the difficult task of conserving the castle ruins. Up until this time, the citizens of Heidelberg had used the castle stones to build new houses.
Sampai sini hujan. Nasib sekejap.
Posing sakan. Model konon. hehe. Ada aku kesah. Janji posing.
Cantik. Gambah bawah tu Taman Diraja. Besar.Tapi kitaorang pegi yang dekat2 je la.
Meh baca English lagi mengenai sejarah Taman Diraja ni.
- The castle gardens, constructed between 1616 and 1619 by garden architect Salomon de Caus, were commissioned by Prince Elector Friedrich V for his wife Elizabeth. Before being destroyed during the War of the Palatine Succession in 1693, the gardens were regarded as a masterpiece of their time. The gardens, built upon several terraces, were made up of many flowers beds, mazes and arbours, numerous sculptures, a heated greenhouse with orange trees, large fish ponds, waterfalls, and a man-made grotto for musical water arts.
Hujan baru je berhenti. Memang nyaman je udara di sini. Gambar bandar Hiedelberg dari atas bukit. Gambar bawah ni, pelan asal zaman dulu2.
Dalam istana ni ada satu barrel.Wine Barrel. Ada sejarahnye. Meh baca English,
- The Heidelberg Tun, or the “World’s Largest Wine Barrel”, was built in 1751 by Prince Elector Karl Theodor to house the wine paid as taxes by the wine growers of the Palatine. It stands seven meters high, is eight and a half meters wide, holds 220,000 liters (58,124 gallons) of wine, and has a dance floor built on top of it. The court jester who guarded the cask during the reign of Prince Elector Carl Philip, a Tyrolean dwarf nick-named Perkeo, was supposedly known for his ability to drink large quantities of wine. Legend has it that he died when he mistakenly drank a glass of water.
Ha, ni la dia. besar sungguh.
Dalam istana pun ada jugak muzium. Namanye Apothecary Museum (Deutsches Apotheken-Museum) Jom baca English.
- On the lower floor of the Otto Heinrich Building (Ottheinrichsbau), is the Apothecary Museum. This unique museum allows the visitor to learn about the history of the pharmacy and of dispensaries. The collection includes a complete pharmacist’s office, a laboratory, pharmacopoeias, manuscripts, a wide array of vessels, mortars, and technical flasks, and over 1,000 raw drugs representing medicine from the 17th to 19th centuries.
Gambar dalam muzium ni.
Kemudian terus ke camping site di Hiedielberg. Namanya Hiedielberg Camping Site. Stay one nite there. sejuk gilerrr. Malam ni tido dalam khemah. Huhuhu. Sebelum tu, jalan2 sampai hujung camping site. Cantik view camping site di sini. Gambar buah tu apple.
Banyak karavan2 di sini. Khemah pun macam2 pesen. Semalam saja di sini. Esok ke tempat lain lak tapi masih di Germany.